Currently the Skippy Scout app will install and is functional on the RC Pro and RC Enterprise controllers from DJI.
It will work with the DJI Air 2S (and soon the Mavic 3E, T and M)
1. Get the files you need
Choose the latest version number, come back here to update! > download it
no need to re-install it will just update the current version 🙂
Login > go to ‘Activate new device’ > tap and save the QR code image
2. Install the app
You’ll find your files in the ‘downloads’ folder
- Go to ‘Files’ > downloads > choose the ‘skippy_scout_xxx.apk’ file
- It will say ‘unkown’ and ask if you wish to continue
- Choose ‘Install’
Done! You can also use this process to update the app – come back here to get the latest app APK file!
3. Activate the app
- Open the Skippy Scout App It maybe on the second page > swipe left on the main screen (tap and hold to move it to the main screen)
- Choose ‘Upload QR code from gallery’
- Choose the QR code image file in ‘downloads’
The app should activate, and sync.
Give it time and wait for the chime.
The be sure to grant the needed permissions.
4. Sort some settings
- On the controller home screen go to ‘Settings’
- Choose ‘apps and notifications’
- Scroll down to ‘auto start application selection’ and choose it
- Choose either ‘None’ or ‘Skippy scout’ – be sure DJI Fly is not selected. If you choose Skippy, it will auto-open when you turn on the RC.
Important. If you use the DJI app, be sure to close it before using Skippy Scout.
Save the image below to you sd card
Or navigate to this page on the RC Pro ‘Firebox’ browser and save it
Home screen > settings > display > wallpaper > gallery > 3rd one along > choose the image!